Thursday, June 25, 2009

Simple

Do you ever wish that things where just simpler. Our emotions, dreams; we make them so complicated. I am tired of complications and the pain that accompanies it. I work hard to accomplish what I believe is the right course for me but I am always wondering in the back of my mind if I am making some kind of mistake. Have I been foolish in my pursuits? What is in the end, what does it hold? We go through life in so many different stages and when we get to the end stage, when I get to the end stage I am afraid I will look back on an insignificant life. But try as I might to stop that from happening I cannot help but wonder if it is all inevitable; can we ever escape the consequences of our lives, even if those consequences to others seem so wonderful. Are we ever happy with what we are or do we always look to what others are and wish our lives away?

No comments:

Post a Comment