Monday, May 11, 2009

Wind!

I am tired, I seem to be getting less and less sleep the more I try to regulate my sleeping. I have terrible insomnia and no matter what I do it seems to hold on strong. I usually love the wind, a soft breeze blowing, whispering stories from far off places to the solitary giant trees. When I was little I lived in a town where about once a year in the summer we would have these huge windstorms that usually knocked down a couple trees but for those one or two days it was a lot of fun. I now live in a city where it is constantly windy, and I am not talking about a soft breeze, we get 40 mph wind and it is not just gusts but constant. so right now I am not fond of the wind and would appreciate a small break to catch the breath it has taken from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment